Bacon, Egg & Hash Brown Breakfast BitesFrom twill10 2 years ago
- Texas Recipes @https://www.facebook.com/#!/TexasRecipes shopping list
- bacon, egg & hash brown Breakfast Bites shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 12 slices precooked bacon (from 2.1-oz package) shopping list
- ...1 can Pillsbury® Place 'n Bake® refrigerated crescent rounds shopping list
- 24 frozen potato nuggets (from 2-lb bag) shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Generously spray 24 mini muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut each bacon slice in half crosswise.
- Unroll one crescent round; cut into thirds, forming strips of dough. Place half slice of bacon on 1 dough strip; top with potato nugget and roll up, stretching dough and pinching ends to seal.
- Place in mini muffin cup, spiral side up. Repeat with remaining crescent rounds, bacon and potato nuggets.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, salt and pepper until well blended. Very carefully spoon scant tablespoon egg mixture around each dough-wrapped potato nugget.
- Bake 13 to 20 minutes or until light brown on top and egg mixture is set. Remove from muffin cups to serving platter. Garnish with parsley. Serve warm.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!