Mushroom Cranberry StuffingFrom tuilelaith 1 year ago
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 16 oz. sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 small white onion, chopped shopping list
- ¼ cup marsala cooking wine shopping list
- 12 oz. package herb cubed stuffing mix shopping list
- 1 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
- ½ teaspoon sage shopping list
- ½ teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 ½ cups vegetable broth shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet and then sauté the sliced mushrooms and chopped onion with the Marsala cooking wine.
- Let sauté for about 6-8 minutes, or until mushrooms have browned and onions turned opaque.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the herb cubed stuffing mix, dried cranberries, celery salt, sage and pepper.
- Once the mushrooms have sautéed, add them to the stuffing mix and toss well.
- Stir the vegetable broth into the stuffing mix and gently turn into a 9×13-inch glass baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Or add an additional 10 minutes to your baking time if you want a crispy top.
- Serve warm as side dish.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!