Chewy Chocolate - Nut CandiesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups candy corn shopping list
- 1 tbsp chocolate fudge frosting shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp nutella shopping list
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp salted butter shopping list
- Add 1/4 cup crushed Rice Krispies cereal to the freshly melted dough mixture and knead in for "crispy" candy shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine the candy corn, frosting, Nutella and peanut butter.
- Microwave until everything is melted together, about 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir in the butter until smooth.
- Press into chocolate / candy moulds or a 9" square pan.
- If in the square pan, let sit 2 minutes then score with a bench scraper or sharp knife. Let cool completely.
- If desired, coat in chocolate after they have set completely.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!