Chocolate Peanut Butter Potato FrostingFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 3/4 cup mashed potatoes (doesn't matter if there's salt, pepper, sour cream, just no Cheddar or chives!), cold and ideally a bit dried out shopping list
- 3 tbsp non-hydrogenated shortening or coconut oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter (not natural) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup Dutch processed cocoa powder shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the potatoes, shortening, peanut butter and vanilla until well blended and smooth.
- Melt the chocolate chips and add to the bowl, beat well.
- Sift together the powdered sugar and cocoa and gradually beat into the mixture.
- Add a touch of water or milk if necessary to achieve desired consistency.
- Chill and re-beat before use.