Triple Ginger CookiesFrom MrBungle227 3 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 2 Tbsp ginger shopping list
- 1/4 cup candied ginger bits finely chopped (optional) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp fresh finely grated ginger shopping list
- 1 1/2 sticks of softened butter (12 Tbsp) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/3 cup molasses shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar for rolling shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2. Beat butter, sugar, molasses and egg until well blended.
- 3. Add flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and powdered, fresh and candied ginger. Mix until blended.
- 4. Roll 1" balls of dough in sugar. Place on parchment paper (or greased) cookie sheets 2" apart.
- 5. Bake 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Center will be puffy.
The CookMrBungle227 Seattle, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!