F%#@k Yeah Holiday CookiesFrom chefmal 2 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 2 cups chocolate chips, preferably semi-sweet or real cocao shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C if you're outside the US). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In the original recipe it tells you to melt the butter. Don't, just let it soften. So in a medium bowl, cream together the softened butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon, because you're gangsta like that. Drop cookie dough in big balls or little balls onto the prepared cookie sheets. Depending on how you like your balls. It's the holidays, ain't nobody here judging your balls. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart because those bitches will expand. Just sayin'.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- If you don't have cooling racks, you are ghetto. Use stacks of paper towels like me. Haha. Happy Holidays, and try not to get fat like I used to be!
The Cookchefmal Bronx, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!