Otterpond Cuban SandwichFrom otterpond 3 years ago
How to make it
- You can make the sandwiches up a few hours ahead of time. Letting them rest just makes it better but I wouldn't do it over night. Then the bread would get lazy.
- Layer the ingredients in this order:
- Cuban Bread, Mustard, ham, pickles, pork, Swiss cheese, mustard, Cuban Bread
- When the time is right, heat up the panini grill. Once heated place the sandwich on the grill and lightly close. Press the top gently so that the surface is flat and heating the sandwich evenly.
- Let it grill for 3 - 5 minutes. Remove from grill and slice diagonally.
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/otterpond-cuban-sandwich/#ixzz2EhDtqfe4