Texas Style RibsFrom CDanT 1 year ago
How to make it
- Trim Ribs and place on a rack.
- Use your favorite BBQ rub or i like to make my own using garlic powder, onion powder, chile powder, old bay, black and white pepper, salt, red pepper. Completely cover the ribs and let marinate for 8 hrs in the fridge.
- Method 1:
- Wrap in tin foil and place in oven at 300 for 2:30 hrs, the remaining 30 minutes put oven on 350 pull ribs out uncover and add BBQ sauce and place back in oven to finish making a caramelized crust surface.
- Method 2:
- You can also boil the ribs for 2 hrs and bake the remaining hour uncovered with sauce and get a more tender rib.
The CookCDanT Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!