Bean DipFrom yummers 9 years ago
- oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, finely chopped, 1/4 cup shopping list
- olive oil, 2 tbsp shopping list
- lemon juice, 2 tbsp shopping list
- chopped fresh basil or parsley, 2 tbsp shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- salt, 1/4 tsp shopping list
- pinch of pepper shopping list
- white kidney beans rinsed and drained, 1 can (19 oz) shopping list
How to make it
- Place sun dried tomatoes, olive oil, lemon jucie, basil or parsley, garlic, salt and pepper in the bowl of a food processor. Combine all ingredients.
- Add beans and pulse around 10 times or until nice and chunky. ( I prefer to have all the beans pulsed)
The Cookyummers Port Moody, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!