Cabbage SoupFrom tuilelaith 4 years ago
- cabbage, 1 head shredded shopping list
- red cabbage, 1 cup shredded shopping list
- carrots, 1 cup shredded shopping list
- ham broth, 4 cups shopping list
- onion, 1 large, chopped in medium pieces shopping list
- garlic, 1 clove finely chopped shopping list
- 1 pound sausage, cooked well shopping list
- olive oil spray, to keep the sausage from sticking to the frying pan shopping list
- Varies herbs, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all of the above, cook well.
- I had to add the head of cabbage in to servings.
- It filled up the soup pan then as it boiled down I added the other half.
- MMMM MMMM goood!
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!