Käsekuchen ( German Cheese Cake )From PongoUSA 1 year ago
- 250 g sugar shopping list
- 250 g fat ( I use butter ) shopping list
- 2 lb quark ( farmers cheese, low fat is fine ) shopping list
- 5 lg eggs shopping list
- 1 envelope Dr.Ottger Pudding powder, vanilla shopping list
- 2 envelopes vanilla sauce powder shopping list
- 1 envelope vanilla sugar shopping list
- 7 g ( 1/2 package ) baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 c Eierlikoer ( kinda eggnog with alcohol ) shopping list
How to make it
- Line a Springform , ( 9" round baking pan with removable bottom ) bottom and sides with baking paper. Mix together sugar, fat, quark and eggs, until smooth. Mix in the pudding powder, baking powder, vanilla sauce powder and vanilla sugar, mix well. Mix in the eggnog. The batter will be on the thin side. Pour into baking form, put form onto a rimmed baking sheet ( in case of leakage ) and put in cold oven. Heat oven to 360 F ( 180 C ) and bake for 90 min. If the top browns to quickly, cover with some baking paper. Let cool cake in form, it will collapse a bit. Loose outside ring of the baking form and transfer cake onto a cake platter.
The CookPongoUSA San Francisco Peninsula, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!