Lemon Curd And Blueberry Ice CreamFrom CookWithAnna 11 months ago
How to make it
- Mix the sour cream with the sugar for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the double cream, lemon curd and blueberries then mix everything together.
- Line a dish (make sure its one that can be placed in the freezer) with cling film leaving the sides longer to so you can cover the mixture. Pour in the ice cream mixture and place in the freezer.
- Leave the ice cream in the freezer over night. When frozen take out of the dish, remove the cling film and its ready to serve.
- ENJOY !!!
The CookCookWithAnna Bedford, United Kingdom
- Not added to any groups yet!