Crab TagineFrom sosousme 1 year ago
- 2 freshly cooked Dungeness crabs, cleaned and cracked shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ghee or clarified butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Rasel Hanout shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 lemon, seeded and thinly sliced shopping list
- Chopped fresh cilantro, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Cook and clean your crabs See Photo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaVAgRVq7vk Place in a large bowl.
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan heat the ghee (or butter) and extra virgin olive oil, stir in the Rasel Hanout along with some salt and pepper. Pour over the crab and toss well. Place the crab in a tagine or covered oven proof skillet; top with the lemon slices. Place in the oven for 25 - 30 minutes or until the crab has heated through. Serve with some basmati rice if desired; along with a lot of napkins.
The Cooksosousme Santa Rosa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!