Curried Beef StewFrom jgnat 1 year ago
- 2 lbs of beef stew meat, cut in to 1 1/2 inch cubes shopping list
- 2 medium onions cut in to small chunks or the equivalent dehydrated shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 2 cans tomato sauce (7.5 oz or 213 ml) shopping list
- 2 tsp beef boullion powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp liquid gravy browner (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 2 cups potatoes and carrots, cut in to 1 inch pieces (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine beef, onions, flour, salt, pepper, garlic, and curry in slow cooker.
- Stir well to coat with flour
- Stir remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over top.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 6-10 hours or high for 4 to 5 hours.
The Cookjgnat Grande Cache, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!