Oh La La Quick Muffalotta DipFrom dmajor 1 year ago
- 2 blocks cream cheese. softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 to 6 oz. of jarred muffalotta salad mix shopping list
- dash cracked pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped baked ham shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped salami shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped or shredded Provolne cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a meduim or large size mixing bowl, blend together the first 5 ingredients.
- Place in a large serving bowl.
- Decorate top of bowl by placing green onions around bowl, then a layer of ham, a layer of salami and the middle the provolone cheese. Serve with crackers, chips, or my favorite is the Pamesan Wheat Thin triangles!!!
- You can also make this without the meat or the provolone, either way, it is delicious and easy!!!
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!