Sweet And Spicy ShrimpFrom kristeta126 4 years ago
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and tail on shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced shopping list
- 3 teaspoons ginger, minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped birds eye chili shopping list
- 2 tablespoons onion, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup shopping list
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Mix soy sauce, ketchup, and sugar See Photo. Set aside
- 2. Heat oil in a pan.
- 3. Add ginger and garlic. Cook for 20 to 30 seconds or until light brown.
- 4. Put in the shrimps and cook until they turn orange.
- 5. Pour in the mixture. Add the onions and chili See Photo. Stir fry for 2-5 minutes. See Photo
- 6. Add salt and pepper.
The Cookkristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!