Pumpkin Pie GranolaFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
- 3 ½ cups old fashioned oats (not instant or quick cooking) shopping list
- 1 cup spelt flakes shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- ¼ cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds shopping list
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, soaked in hot water and drained shopping list
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp pumpkin puree shopping list
- 2 ½ tbsp canola or melted coconut oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Mix the oats, spelt flakes, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, brown sugar, pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries in a bowl.
- Add the pumpkin puree, oil, maple syrup and vanilla and stir well, until the oats are thoroughly coated.
- Spread out in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then stir and bake 30 minutes longer.
- Set the baking sheet on a rack until the oats are completely cool. The oats will harden into granola while cooling.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Comfort Foods769 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Dairy Free110 members
Garden Harvest90 members
Gifts And Mixes228 members
Good For Your Soul Food29 members
Eat Those Veggies85 members