Herbed Italian Meatless MiniballsFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- 250g vegan "chicken" fillets (I used Gardein frozen scallopini, thawed) shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch mixed with 2 tbsp cold water shopping list
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- pinch fennel seed shopping list
- pinch rosemary shopping list
How to make it
- Tear the "chicken" into a food processor and add the remaining ingredients.
- Process until finely ground, almost a puree.
- Shape into small balls and place on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Freeze at least 1 hour and bake at 350F for 10 minutes before adding to soup.
- Store in freezer.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Good To Freeze130 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members