Peanut Butter PieFrom tuilelaith 4 years ago
- 1 1/3 cups milk chocolate pieces, divided shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 chocolate crumb crust shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups frozen non-dairy topping, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Place 2/3 cup mini kisses and milk in small microwave-safe bowl. microwave at high (100%) 30-45 seconds or just until melted and smooth when stirred; spread evenly over crust. Cover and refrigerate.
- Beat neufchatel cheese (or cream cheese) in a med bowl until smooth; gradually beat in sugar. stir in peanut butter and whipped topping until blended; spoon evenly into crust over chocolate mixture. cover; refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours.
- Place remaining 2/3 cup chocolate pieces around edge of filling just before serving. serve cold; cover and refrigerate left over pie.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!