Homemade Laundry DetergentFrom iamericap 2 years ago
- 1 bar (or 4.5 ounces) of shaved bar soap (Since I have sensitive skin, I use Ivory, but you could use ZOTE, Fels-Naptha, or your own soap if you like.) shopping list
- 1 cup of 20 Mule Team borax shopping list
- 1 cup of Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda shopping list
- 2.5 cups of OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder (Free) shopping list
How to make it
- Grate bar of soap with a cheese grater (the finer the better).
- Thoroughly stir soap, borax, and washing soda together for 5 minutes.
- Add OxiClean Free and stir well.
- Add 2 tablespoons to 1/4 cup to each load.
- Add 1/2 cup vinegar to fabric softener dispenser.
The Cookiamericap Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!