Red Velvet FudgeFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
How to make it
- Mix sugars, buttermilk, cocoa and food colouring in a heavy saucepan.
- Whisk until well blended and place on medium high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring almost constantly.
- Cook until the mixture hits 243-244F.
- Stop stirring and remove from heat. Add butter and vanilla at this time but do not stir in.
- Cool until mixture reaches less than 150F.
- With an electric mixer (I recommend a stand mixer with the paddle attachment) beat for 10 minutes, until fudge loses it sheen.
- Pour into a well greased, foil lined 9x5" loaf pan.
- Chill 2-3 hours, until firm.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth447 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Family Favourites134 members
Gifts And Mixes228 members
Unusual Combinations82 members