Japanese Soba Noodle And Sesame SaladFrom ashley968 3 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 200g dried soba noodles shopping list
- 1 large carrot, peeled in ribbons shopping list
- 1 small cucumber, peeled in ribbons shopping list
- 4 roma tomatoes, cut in wedges shopping list
- 50g baby spinach shopping list
- 1 avocado, sliced Dressing shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds shopping list
- 3 tablespoons castor sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
How to make it
- Step 1 Place noodles in a saucepan of boiling water. Cook for 4 minutes. Drain, refresh in cold water and drain again. Set aside.
- Step 2 To make dressing, grind sesame seeds to a fine powder using a mortar and pestle. Transfer to a bowl and whisk in the remaining ingredients.
- Step 3 Divide noodles and vegetables among serving bowls. Pour dressing over and serve immediately.
The Cookashley968 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!