Meatloaf Salad SandwichFrom RecipesbyMike 2 years ago
- Meatloaf Ingredients shopping list
- 1 lb of 80% or 85% hamburger shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs or cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- *Milk - See Directions for Meatloaf shopping list
- Other Ingredients shopping list
- 1 Boiled egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup of pickle relish or more/less to your taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup or Kraft or other salad dressing more/less to your taste shopping list
How to make it
- Boil 1 egg, peel and set a side to cool
- Directions for Meatloaf:
- After you have your meatloaf ingredients together in a large bowl add just enough *Milk so meat holds together, pat and shape. Put in loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Make sure you set a side the meatloaf until it's cool.
- Meatloaf Salad Sandwich Instuctions:
- You will need a meat grinder to grind all the meatloaf that was set a side and is cool. Grind the boiled egg that you set a side into the mixture also. Once the meat and egg have been completly ground put mixture into large bowl and add the following ingredients.
- 3/4 cup of pickle relish or more/less to your taste
- 1/2 cup or Kraft or other salad dressing more/less to your taste
- Mix the ground meatloaf, pickle relish, and salad dressing very well
- Chill the salad mixture before serving
- Makes 12 to 15 Sandwiches depending on serving size or use as a cracker dip.
- Tip: It's best to make the meatloaf the day before since as an ingredient it needs to be cool / same goes for the boiled egg. You can place hot foods directly in the refrigerator, but divide large quantities into shallow containers for quicker cooling.
- The mixture can be frozen in smaller containers for future use