Pasta With PanacheFrom psychickaraoke 2 years ago
- pasta suitable for stuffing shopping list
- 32 oz. quality pasta sauce. make it yourself if you're a badass. shopping list
- 1 lb. soft cheese like hand ladled cow or ricotta shopping list
- 1.5 c mozzarella shopping list
- 1.5 c hard flavorful cheese like asiago or parmesean shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- cheese blends to be added to the following : shopping list
- A 1 c mushrooms sauteed in braggs, tamari, or worcestershire shopping list
- 1 tb salted capers shopping list
- B .5 c finely chopped spinach shopping list
- .5 c marinated cipollini onions & olives (black or kalamata) shopping list
- C 1 c. roasted butternut squash shopping list
How to make it
- boil pasta until just al dente. over cooking the noodles will make stuffing them a pain because they will split.
- preheat oven to 375
- cover bottom of baking pan with half of sauce See Photo
- prepare each of the cheese blends by combining eggs with half of soft cheese. add this to each of the 3 separate bowls. gradually add in equal amounts of shredded hard cheese and half of mozzarella.
- carefully stuff each pasta tube. i find working the filling into a cylindrical shape makes it all much easier See Photo. if stacking tubes atop of one another, add a thin layer of sauce to prevent sticking. top with remaining mozzarella. bake for 35 minutes, covered, at 375. if desired, uncover & throw under the broiler to brown the cheese. See Photo
The Cookpsychickaraoke Athens, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!