Jell-o Cookie GemsFrom chelby1969 4 years ago
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) Jello raspberry flavor gelatin (or any flavor) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- BEAT first four ingredients in large bowl with mixer until blended. Mix dry gelatin mix until blended. Mix flour,and baking soda; gradually add to cream cheese mixture, mixing well after each addition. Refrigerate 30 min.
- HEAT oven to 375 degree F. Roll dough into 60 (1-inch) balls. Place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray. (I use a cookie sheet with a silicone sheet on top instead of a greased sheet. Much easier and they never stick.)
- BAKE 9 to 11 min. or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 2 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- SPRINKLE with powdered sugar just before serving.
The Cookchelby1969 Alliance, Ohio
- Not added to any groups yet!