Baklava Cream FondantFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 25g corn syrup shopping list
- 40g honey shopping list
- 25g Nature's Agave raw agave nectar (or other raw agave nectar, or more honey) shopping list
- 58g unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tsp rosewater shopping list
- 1/2 tsp honey extract (optional) shopping list
- 3/4 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 375g powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 45g California walnuts, chopped finely shopping list
How to make it
- Beat together the corn syrup, honey, agave, butter, vanilla, rosewater, honey extract and salt on until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and spices all at once, and beat until well-combined.
- Beat in the walnuts.
- Cover surface directly with plastic wrap and chill 1 hour before using, or freeze in an airtight container up to 8 months.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!