Coconut Curry Shrimp RamenFrom luisascatering 9 months ago
- 1/2 lb. wild shrimp, peeled and deviened shopping list
- 1 tbsp. peanut oil shopping list
- sea salt and curry powder, to taste shopping list
- a few splashes soy sauce shopping list
- juice of one fresh lime shopping list
- 1/4 coconut cream (top layer of coconut milk in can) shopping list
- 1 green onion, chopped shopping list
- a few cilantro leaves, torn shopping list
- 1 packet chicken flavor machuran ramen noodles shopping list
- sriracha sauce & lime slices, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Add peanut oil to saute pan. saute shrimp until halfway done, add lime, soy, coconut cream, curry powder, cilantro and green onions, stir and take off heat.
- Boil 2 cups water in large saucepan. Add ramen noodles and cook for 2 minutes, until softened. Add flavor packet and stir. Add shrimp mixture to pan and stir. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed. Ladle into bowls and garnich with extra cilantro, scallions, lime slice and sriracha sauce.