Lasagna Pizza RollsFrom browneyegirl 2 years ago
- 1 package lasagna noodles shopping list
- 2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 ~ 16 ounce jimmy dean italian sausage shopping list
- 1 small or medium onion, diced shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce - you may need an extra jar on the pizza sauce (in case you don't have enough to add on top of the noodles) shopping list
- 1 package pepperoni slices shopping list
- shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- parmesan cheese (optional) shopping list
- optional: any thing you want to add shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to the package.Drain the excess water.
- Cook ground beef, sausage, onion and season with salt and pepper.Drain the excess fat.
- Take enough of the spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce and spread it on each lasagna noodles, add enough of the meat, sprinkle enough of the mozzarella cheese and layer the pepperoni slices.Roll them up and put them into a 9 x 13 inch pan, add enough of the sauce to each one, sprinkle enough cheddar cheese, optional the parmesan cheese to each one and any thing you want to add.Cover with foil.Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.