Lasagna Pizza RollsFrom browneyegirl 9 months ago
- 6 to 8 lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 of jimmy dean's sausage shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce shopping list
- 1 package pepperoni slices shopping list
- shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
- optional: anything you want to add shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degress.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to the package.Drain the excess water.
- Cook ground beef, sausage, onion and season with salt and pepper.Drain the excess fat.
- Take enough of the spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce and spread it on each lasagna noodles, add enough of the meat, layer pepperoni slices and sprinkle enough cheese.Roll them up and put them into a 9x13 inch pan and add enough of the sauce to each one.Cover with foil.Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
The Cookbrowneyegirl Savannah, U.S.
The Rating3 people
I know that you are a good cook.I wouldn't be with you all these years.kingofallassholes in Saint Joseph loved it
I will have to say that you are a good cook.I have to say that you tend to come up with alot of good recipes.grumpymomma in Saint Louise loved it
These are so good.I'm saven this one for sure.cookingandbakingqueen in Beatrice loved it