Orange Fluff Jello Salad Recipe:From twill10 2 years ago
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad Recipe: I think coconut could be an option? TW thx to http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2011/12/orange-fluff-jello-salad-recipe.html shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 large package Cook and Serve vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 large package orange Jell-O shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- ... 1 16 oz Cool-Whip (lite or fat-free is fine) shopping list
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows shopping list
- 1 can pineapple tidbits (Any size, depending on your preference) shopping list
- 1 can mandarin oranges (Any size, depending on your preference) shopping list
- 2 bananas, sliced (Optional, put in before serving so they don't turn brown in the fridge) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together pudding, Jell-o, and water over medium heat until it boils. Remove from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl. Refrigerate until mixture has thickened (about an hour). Beat until creamy. Fold in Cool Whip, marshmallows, and fruit. Chill about an hour before serving.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!