Scalloped CornFrom l_stewart 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease large cake pan
- Combine all the ingredients in the greased baking pan and blend well (the butter should be pretty well mixed in)
- Bake for an hour
- It should have a golden crust like top
- * For a smaller group of people you can cut this recipe in half.
The Cookl_stewart Greenfield, IN
The Rating2 people
I got this recipe from my aunt! I love it! We always have it at Thanksgiving....like a moister cornbread! I'm glad you posted this! I forgot all about it! Thanks!dahlka in Lancaster loved it
Had four recipes to choose from. Chose this one because of the jiffy mix that I thought would hold the corn together better. Used home grown corn that I froze two months ago. You didn't say to melt the butter so it is in the pan as small chunks. You ...morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
Wasn't done at 1 hour. Toothpick still coming out moist. Added 15 minutes. Toothpick still coming out moist but better. Top outside edge is starting to turn a little browner than golden brown and the center is cracked, so out of the oven it comes.
morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!