Deep Pan PizzaFrom tuilelaith 2 years ago
How to make it
- Using Bakers Roller, roll out Pizza Crust on Large Cutting board and cut into 12 squares; place in Brownie Pan wells.
- Cook sausage patties on Small Ridged Baker in microwave, crumble with Mix N Chop.
- Chop olives using Food Chopper.
- Grate mozzarella cheese using Grater.
- Layer sausage & olives on top of pizza crust.
- Using Medium Scoop, place one scoop of spaghetti sauce on top of sausage.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese liberally on top.
- Bake at 375 F for 15-20 minutes or until squares in the center are done!
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!