Apricot ChopsFrom pamela 10 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In frying pan, heat oil over a medium-high heat. Season the chops with salt and pepper then cook 2-3 minutes per side until browned well.
- Combine onion mix, jam, salad dressing, and garlic in a bowl and mix until well-blended. Arrange the chops in a 9x13 inch baking pan lined with foil, and coat with apricot mixture.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, (until internal temperature has come to 160 degrees F, or pork is no longer pink in the middle.)
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!