“Crack” EggsFrom luisascatering 2 years ago
- 2 sheets puff pastry (the good stuff, made with ALL butter) shopping list
- 1 cup organic heavy cream shopping list
- 3 free range eggs, well beaten shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 cup shredded organic cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 entire package of diced, cooked Niman Ranch uncured bacon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease muffin tin with oil using a paper towel.
- Roll out puffed pastry until quite thin. Cut into 12 rounds to fit into muffin cups and fit pastry into cups.
- In a bowl whisk together the cream and eggs, Season with sea salt and black pepper, to taste. Drop a little cheese and bacon into each pastry round in muffin tin. Pour in a little of the egg mixture in each one. Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 17
- bikerfamily Moses Lake, WA
- kgarmany Nowhere, Us
- baconlover Wadena, MN
- marpar Copenhagen, DK
- SadiesMom Nowhere, Us
- shellyh430 Brunswick, OH
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- mandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- mrsbolettieri Nowhere, Us
- Hollygreatrex Ottawa, Canada
- Plus 7 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookluisascatering San Carlos, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!