Hawaiian Sweet RollsFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 2 cups bread flour shopping list
- 2 cups whole wheat bread flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp instant yeast shopping list
- ¼ cup brown sugar shopping list
- 12 packets PureVia Turbinado and stevia Blend (or ¼ cup sugar) shopping list
- ¼ cup canola oil shopping list
- ¼ cup coconut butter, melted shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk (I used a coconut milk alternative (Coconut Dream) - it was so perfect for this!) shopping list
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- ⅔ cup undrained crushed pineapple shopping list
- milk, for brushing the tops shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the flours, salt, yeast, sugar and stevia in a stand mixer with a dough hook.
- Add the oil, coconut butter, milk, eggs and pineapple.
- Knead for 12 minutes.
- Cover and let rest 45 minutes.
- Punch the dough down and divide into twelve equal balls (mine were about 4 oz each).
- Place in a parchment lined 9x13” inch pan with well greased sides, cover and let rest 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Brush the tops of the risen rolls with milk.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the tops are nicely browned.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.
- Eat within a day or so, or freeze in a plastic zip-top bag up to 2 weeks.