Potato Skillet SauteFrom mommyluvs2cook 1 year ago
- 4 med-large red potatoes, cut into small cubes shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 carrot, sliced, then sliced into 1/2 moons shopping list
- 1 yellow summer squash, diced shopping list
- 1/2 bag/jbunch spinach, chopped shopping list
- fresh herbs, chopped ( rosemary, thyme, basil, Italian parsley), I used all but you can use as little or as much as you like. shopping list
- S&P to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan, about 1-2 Tbs. Add potatoes and cook stirring about 10 minutes on medium. When browned and slightly soft, add in the onion, carrot, and squash. Saute for about 8 minutes adding the spinach the last 2-3 minutes. If everything gets to dry make a space to add a little more oil, then stir all together. Salt and pepper to taste. Time for the fresh herbs! Add those and cook a couple minutes more. Serve!
The Cookmommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!