Thai Vegetable - Peanut NoodlesFrom jo_jo_ba 9 months ago
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable broth shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh-grated ginger shopping list
- 3 tbsp full-fat creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 tsp green Thai curry paste shopping list
- 1 tbsp Sriracha (or less, to taste) shopping list
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil, divided shopping list
- 1 leek, halved and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 lb carrots, sliced thinly shopping list
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and julienned shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs green beans, cut into 1" pieces shopping list
- 2 tbsp water shopping list
- 1 (15-oz) can cut baby corn, drained shopping list
- 6 oz brown rice fettuccine or somen noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 3 tbsp chopped, roasted peanuts shopping list
- 3 green onions, minced (for serving) shopping list
How to make it
- In a measuring cup, whisk together the broth, eggs, soy sauce, ginger, peanut butter, curry paste, Sriracha, and 1 tsp of the sesame oil until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat remaining sesame oil in a deep skillet or wok over medium high heat.
- Add the leek and carrots. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, bell pepper, beans and water.
- Cover and cook a further 8-10 minutes, until the carrots and beans are tender.
- Add the corn, noodles and prepared sauce.
- Cook, stirring, until the eggs are done but still soft (about 3 minutes).
- Fold in the peanuts and divide between serving bowls.
- Garnish with green onions.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!