Americas Mixed Blessings SnackFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 2 cups Bugles brand corn snacks shopping list
- 2 cups small pretzels shopping list
- 1 cup candy corn shopping list
- 1 cup dried fruit bits or raisins shopping list
- 1 cup peanuts or sunflower seeds shopping list
- 1 cup M&Ms chocolate candy shopping list
- 16 Hershey's chocolate kisses candy shopping list
- 16 small snack bags with ties shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, gently mix all the ingredients EXCEPT the Hershey's kisses.
- Place 1/2 cup of the mixed blessings into each of the snack bags.
- Add one Hershey's kiss to each bag.
- Close bag with twist tie and if you want to use as a give-away, tie the following with a twist tie when you close the bag:
- Bugles: Shaped like a cornucopia or Horn of Plenty is a symbol lf our Nation's abundance.
- Pretzels: Arms folded in prayer, a freedom sought by the founders of our country.
- Candy Corn: Sacrifices of the Pilgrim's first winter. Food was so scarce that the settlers survived on just a few kernels of corn per day.
- Nuts or Seeds: Promise of a future harvest, one will reap only if seeds are planted and tended to.
- Dried Fruits: Harvest gifts of our bountiful land.
- M&Ms: Memories of those who came before us to guide us to our wonderful future.
- Hershey's kisses: The love of family and friends that sweeten our lives everyday.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!