Bourbon Street ChickenFrom shellyh430 3 years ago
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 cup apple juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ketchup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned.
- Remove chicken.
- Add remaining ingredients, heating over medium Heat until well mixed and dissolved.
- Add chicken and bring to a hard boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes
The Cookshellyh430 Brunswick, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!