Hamburger Beef StroganoffFrom cjbarash 8 months ago
- 1 & 1/2 lbs hamburger meat shopping list
- 1 small white onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 - 10 3/4 oz can beef consomme (not broth) shopping list
- 1 - 10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup (low fat okay) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream (low fat okay) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp each black pepper and seasoning salt shopping list
- 1 - 12 oz pkg medium egg noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, brown hamburger with onions then drain.
- Add the soups and seasonings to the hamburger mixture, stirring to combine.
- Simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Taste for seasoning adjustments.
- Add noodles and simmer over low heat until of desired consistency.
The Cookcjbarash Humble, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!