Best Vegan Sugarless CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 1 cup non-hydrogenated shortening shopping list
- 1 cup PureVia Granulated Sweetener shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp dry Homemade Ener G Egg Replacer (or EnerG Egg Replacer) plus 3 tbsp water shopping list
- 3-4 tbsp coconut beverage (i.e. coconut Dream - not the shopping list
- canned kind) or soy milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- ½ tbsp baking powder shopping list
- pinch nutmeg shopping list
- ¾ tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Cream shortening and PureVia Granulated Sweetener.
- Add egg replacer, coconut beverage and vanilla, beating well.
- Beat in flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
- Wrap well in plastic wrap and chill at least 1 hour for easier handling.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF and line cookie sheets with parchment.
- Between sheets of waxed paper, roll out 1/3 of dough at a time and cut out with cookie cutters.
- Place 1” apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 6-9 minutes.
- Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet, then move to a cooling rack.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔