Zucchini CakeFrom DeeBowser63 8 months ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups oil shopping list
- 3 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2-3 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup craisins (dried cranberries) shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups grated , unpeeled zucchini ( if you have a little extra , throw it in!) shopping list
How to make it
- Grate Zucchini in a separate bowl and let sit while mixing the following ingredients.
- Beat eggs, add oil and sugar and vanilla.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon then add to egg mixture. Mix well.
- Add zucchini, nuts, raisins, and craisins.
- Pour into 9 x 13 pan.. you should have a little left over to use either 2 bread pans or an 8 x 8 pan also. Be sure to spray pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for aprox. 50 to 60 minutes until toothpick comes out clean (also depends on the size pans you use , bread pans don't take as long)
- As soon as it comes out of the oven and is on cooling rack, sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar... Cut into squares and ENJOY !
The CookDeeBowser63 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!