Thai PizzaFrom champagnetime 2 years ago
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, smooth or chunky shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons TABASCO® brand SWEET & Spicy pepper sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon fish sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Fresh ginger, minced shopping list
- 1/2 lb. chicken breasts, thinly sliced shopping list
- Pinch salt shopping list
- Pinch black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil shopping list
- 12 oz. Prepared pizza dough shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal shopping list
- 1 cup (4 oz.) mozzarella cheese, part-skim, shredded shopping list
- 1/4 cup carrot, shredded shopping list
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons scallion, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2. In a small mixing bowl, mix together peanut butter, TABASCO® SWEET & Spicy Pepper Sauce, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and fresh ginger.
- 3. Season sliced chicken with salt and pepper. In a medium sauté pan, sauté chicken in peanut oil until almost cooked through.
- 4. On a flat work surface, flatten pizza dough into a 14" circle, leaving a 1/2" raised rim around the edge. Place on a wooden pizza peel sprinkled with cornmeal. Spread an even layer of peanut sauce on pizza dough. Next spread a layer of mozzarella cheese. Distribute chicken on top of cheese.
- 5. Bake for 12-15 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- 6. Remove pizza from oven and top with shredded carrots, bean sprouts, peanuts, scallions and cilantro.
- 7. Yield: 1 14" pizza, or 2-3 servings