Comforting Crockpot ChiliFrom crockpotmama 5 years ago
- 1 pound ground turkey breast or very lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 large onion - finely chopped shopping list
- 5 oz pinto beans - rinsed and drained shopping list
- 8.5 oz corn rinsed and drained shopping list
- 15 oz tomato sauce shopping list
- 14.5 oz diced tomatoes shopping list
- 10 oz diced tomato and green chilies shopping list
- 1 tbsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- cook beef in non stick skillet over medium heat until no longer pink.
- transfer meat to crockpot, add remaining ingredients and stir until combined. cook on high for 4 hours.
- 8 servings, one cup per serving
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookcrockpotmama Mason, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!