Cuban Pork Sandwich With Garlic JamFrom champagnetime 8 months ago
- 2 squares of Focaccia, a Hoagie roll, your favorite sandwich bread shopping list
- garlic Ancho Chile jam, see recipe: garlic-ancho-chile-jam.html">garlic Ancho Chile jam shopping list
- Cuban pork with onions, see recipe: pork---slo-cooker.html">Cuban pork Slo Cooker shopping list
- favorite cheese slices - Provolone is very good shopping list
- garnish of your choice: sliced tomatoes, lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- Slather the bottom roll with garlic jam; then layer the sandwich: pork, onions, cheese and top with other half of roll and enjoy.
- If you prefer a warm sandwich, wrap in foil and heat slowly at 300° 20 to 25 minutes untill heated through.