Dark Moist Bran MuffinsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups pure bran shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/4 teaspoon soda shopping list
- 2 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark molasses shopping list
- 2 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, bran, sugar, salt and soda then mix well.
- Combine buttermilk, egg, molasses and butter then add all at once to dry ingredients.
- Stir just enough to moisten flour mixture.
- Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!