The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie No Really They Are The Best!!From anniek39 2 years ago
- Change Servings shopping list
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 a box of small vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons hot water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour,instant vanilla pudding, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
The Cookanniek39 Buffalo, New York
- Not added to any groups yet!