Baked Beans And Garlic SausageFrom frankieanne 3 months ago
- 1/2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 of a large yellow onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 Tbs. pure maple syrup shopping list
- 1 Tbs. ketchup shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. hot sauce shopping list
- 8 oz can of tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 – 15 oz can cannelini beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 4 garlic sausage shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a cast iron skillet or non-stick and oven proof skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the onions and saute for five minutes or until soft and translucent.
- Add the garlic and saute 30 seconds more.
- Add the maple syrup, ketchup, ground mustard, salt, hot sauce and tomato sauce and simmer for five minutes. Add the beans and the bay leaf. Nestle the sausage in the beans. Cover the skillet with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes, stirring once during the baking process. Remove the bay leaf before serving.
The Cookfrankieanne Ukiah, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!