Chicken EnchiladasFrom susana 7 years ago
- 1 (10.750oz)can Campbells condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2-cup sour cream shopping list
- 1-tbspn butter shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 tspn. chili powder shopping list
- 2-cups cooked chicken, chopped shopping list
- 1(4-oz)can chopped green chilies shopping list
- 8(8-in)flour tortillas, warmed shopping list
- 1-cup freshly shredded mild cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Stir soup and sour cream together.
- Melt butter over medium heat and cook onions and chili powder together until onions are tender.
- Add chicken, chilies, and 2-tbspn. soup mixture.
- Spread 1/2 cup soup mixture in an 11X8-in shallow baking dish. Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas and place seam-side down in bakin dish.
- Spoon remaining soup mixture over filled tortillas.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until enchiladas are hot and bubbly.
The Cooksusana Mandeville, LA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!