Pork SouvlakiFrom chuckieb 3 years ago
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 1" square cubes shopping list
- Marinade: shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup red wine shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried mint shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate cubes of meat in a large bowl. Stir two or three times during a 2 hr. period. The longer you marinate the more flavour that is imparted so I tend to mix up the marinade in the morning and let the pork sit in it all day in the fridge.
- You can cook the meat cubes on skewers or I tend to just throw the cubes in my BBQ vegetable wok and do it that way. Cook until tender and just a bit pink or no pink, whichever you prefer.
The Cookchuckieb Ottawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!