Radish MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 2/3 cup Muscavado sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup low fat, plain organic soy milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- Pinch stevia extract powder shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp allspice shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups finely grated radishes (about 200g) shopping list
- 2/3 cup raisins, soaked in hot water and drained (I used my favourite kind - flame raisins) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line muffin tin with paper liners or lightly coat with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the brown sugar, soy milk, canola oil, vanilla and stevia.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and allspice, mixing just until blended.
- Fold in radishes and raisins.
- Bake for 26 to 28 minutes. Cool in the pans for 5 minutes, then turn out onto a rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth448 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Dairy Free110 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
The Art Of Healthy Living58 members
Simple Vegan169 members
Bake Sale126 members
Tried And True Recipes40 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members